Hi, I'm Nicola, a lifelong animal lover and dog mummy to rescue mixed breed Fred and English Toy terrier Nala.
- Animals have always been my passion, so after school, I completed the BTEC National Diploma in Animal Management. I got to complete work experience at Longleat safari park, a husky sled dog kennel and a dog grooming parlour. I went on to study dog grooming at Brinsbury campus and have been a groomer for over 10 years now.
- My first dog was a Miniature schnauzer called Jack and it was Jack and my rescue dog Fred that really got me interested in dog training to be the best dog mummy possible. After completing a Canine body language and Puppy specialist course I was addicted! I completed more courses and became a certified dog trainer and Delightful dogs dog training was born!
- You will not be short of love or passion for your puppy or dog when you come to me for training. I love animals so much! My holidays in previous years have revolved around them too including an Africa safari in Kenya, a Polar bear safari in Churchill Canada and volunteering at a panda sanctuary in China and a brown bear sanctuary in Romania.
My puppy training and dog training for all ages aims to show you how to get the best relationship with your dog and teach you skills for a happy life together.
Online or face-to-face in Hedge End, Botley and the Southampton area and our client-centred approach is dedicated to YOU and YOUR DOG.
- FINDING THE IDEAL DOG BREED FOR YOU. Are you an aspiring dog parent looking to welcome that extra special family member? I help people find the puppy or rescue dog that is right for them. If you're feeling overwhelmed by all the many options available, my Pre Puppy Parent Program is for you. We discuss your lifestyle, and your preferences and guide you all the way to getting your ideal dog.
Working as a groomer for over 10 years and doing extensive research when it came to my own dogs has exposed me to different breeds every day, and I am passionate about the subject of dog breeds, I could talk about them all day! So why not contact me to help you find the ideal dog for your home?
- PUPPY TRAINING. Maybe you already have a puppy? I offer 1-2-1 puppy life skills training, online or face-to-face in the Southampton area to set them up for a happy life with you. I also offer classes that are fun and informative for all!
5 weeks of training sessions and ongoing support. Your own personal puppy coach in between sessions to help you through that teething, toilet training, and toddler stage and always with kindness. I know what it's like to feel like you are doing everything wrong- and if you love and care for your puppy I never want you to feel like that!
- Adolescent dog training. Maybe your puppy is at the teenage stage and you feel like all their training has been forgotten. This stage can be a challenge and my 1-2-1 program of 5 weekly sessions and support throughout each session aims to help you through this stage.
- ADULT DOG TRAINING. Or maybe your dog is an adult- I still have a program dedicated to you and your dog! I have been there with puppies, rescue and rehomed dogs and how rewarding it is when they become part of the family! I look at your dog as an individual always and work with you with kindness and no judgement to work out how they are feeling and why they are behaving the way they are. And then we will work on a training program together. I can teach you games that will help improve your dog's focus on you and disengagement from the environment.
You too can achieve a happy life with your four-legged best friend. I would love to join you both on your journey together Call or message me today on 07500345321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org